Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Evolve by BeastBiotech
09-01-2013, 05:30 AM
Evolve by BeastBiotech
Hey guys I'm running this stack this fall. It Contains Halodrol (25mg) and Epstaine(15mg) I will be running it, starting today, at two caps for the first to weeks and then 3 caps for the next 4 weeks. Other supplements I am taking are Whey and Casein protein, Dextrose, multi, fish, on-cycle support, and XGF-191 by the American Cellular Labs (The makers of tren-xtreme). My PCT includes a serm, vital labs pct, DAA, Americell-labs new tren xtreme (not really tren just saponis and tribulus) as well as Beast own pct called Purify.
This is my third cycle I've don't both halodrol and epistane with good results. looking forward to this cycle if anyone has any other suggestions let me know.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Vital Labs
09-01-2013, 09:55 AM
RE: Evolve by BeastBiotech
today was leg day not much to report on the pro-hormone yet, but that is expected given that epi and halo take a while to kin in.
Training split is as follows Saturday. leg day Sunday chest Monday off Tuesday back Wednesday off Thursday shoulders Friday arms. I know it seems like a lot, but I've tried lifting 3 and 4 days a week and I just don't feel anything. Doing it five days a week I feel like have nothing left in the tank (not an over training feeling just a good accomplished feeling). Diet is kind off weird since I'm in college (University of Northern Iowa Go Panthers)

6am 50g whey protein
8am 2 whole eggs 1/2 cup oatmeal with mixed fruit and a serving of Greek yogurt plain.
10am 25-35 grams of a blended protein(havent decided of the brand would love some feedback)
12pm 8oz chick breast whole bunch of veggies and some fruit
4pm post workout (lift from 2-4)
530pm dinner same as lunch
8pm cup of cottage cheese
10pm 25g caisien

one last question my last two cycle i experienced some bad lathargyness any idea how to combat this?
09-07-2013, 10:00 AM
End of first week of Evolve not much to talk about right now since these two take some time to work just had a little bp headache the first two days but that is about it.
09-08-2013, 08:17 AM
nice log they are good company Smile i like spawn from them.
09-09-2013, 01:11 AM
(09-08-2013 08:17 AM)berserk85 Wrote:  nice log they are good company Smile i like spawn from them.

Did you review the spawn I was thinking of using it during my next recomp cycle
09-09-2013, 10:31 AM
(09-09-2013 01:11 AM)irvingb92 Wrote:  
(09-08-2013 08:17 AM)berserk85 Wrote:  nice log they are good company Smile i like spawn from them.

Did you review the spawn I was thinking of using it during my next recomp cycle

Nope never reviewed. Solid product though.
Vital Labs
09-14-2013, 08:10 AM
End of week two hit some nice pr's on bench (285x2) Squat(415x3) and Deadlift (425x2) notice some better pumps in my arms sooner than expected which makes excited for the next for weeks only bad part is I have to come off Sad.
09-24-2013, 09:10 AM
Week three end ok got hung up at work on friday so only had 45 min to lift had to superset and have short rest( good pumps on arms though might try it again) Changed squat from high weight low reps to low weight high reps and man are my legs out of shape but it was a great workout. week 4 started off great hit 300x3 on bench and 250x12x5 on squat with a failure set of 315x6.
10-02-2013, 05:29 AM
week four end great good pumps in the gym and nice vascularity after and great pump in the bedroom if you know what I meanWink. I am upping the dosage to 100mg of halo and 60mg of epi ik it is high but I have herd good things from those who have run cycles that high if it becomes to much I will cut it back.
10-09-2013, 04:32 AM
Well unfortunate as it is my cycle has to end, but what fun it was. Final gain 12lbs of muscle add 25lbs to my bench, 50lbs to my squat and deadlift incredible vascualrity and definition. All I can say is the stuff is legit and this company is legit! Thank you Beast Biotech for making a great product.