Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Powerdrol-10 Thoughts/Questions
02-24-2013, 04:00 AM
New Powerdrol-10 Thoughts/Questions
Just wondering what everyone thinks of the new Powerdrol? I guess it's DMZ now instead of superdrol. Anyone had any experiences with DMZ? How would this measure up to Ultradrol?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Vital Labs
02-27-2013, 11:58 AM
RE: New Powerdrol-10 Thoughts/Questions
Yes the Powerdrol-10 is a DMZ now instead of superdrol. I have had good experiences with the DMZ compound and really like the kind of results I got from it. I also really liked the strength gains from it. I was only putting up 180 lbs on the bench when I started taking it. When my cycle was over I was putting up 215 lbs on the bench and put on about 10 lbs of muscle. I couldn't believe I put on the weight and became that strong in such a short amount of time and I only did a 4 week cycle. Ultradrol and Powerdrol-10 are different Prohormones. Ultradrol is a good one and does help with bulk and size gains, but I didn't like how it made me feel.

When I first tried it I was a little skeptical at first (who isn't right?). But I actually felt good, energized and ready to get my workout on that I couldn't wait to get to the gym while being at work haha. I became impatient you could say, but in a good way. When the cycle was over, I couldn't believe my strength gains and how much weight I put on. I was able to put on 13 lbs and that made me feel stoked while I had already had a hard time getting bigger. It really helped and I can also say that Vital Labs (the makers of Powerdrol-10) makes great products and they have never failed me. From their pro-hormones to the cycle assists and post cycle 3x, I have really been happy with the way things turned out for me.

Ultradrol is a great product and is great for bulking gains very much like Powerdrol-10. But I liked how Powerdrol-10 made me feel compared to Ultradrol. But I do know the old saying "different strokes for different folks".

Hope this helps you!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply