Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Too Much Halodrol?
11-20-2012, 10:54 AM
Too Much Halodrol?
Would it be wise to stack the following from products by AMF as it would essentially be 40mg of Halodrol?

MutantPlexx by AMF:
Per Pill:
Halodrol 15MG
Max LMG 15MG
Epistane 6MG
Methylstenbolone 3MG
90 CAPS

And Alpha Pump by AMF as a pre-workout which contains 25mg of Halodrol per serving.

I'm new to using PH and want to be sure this is safe (toxicity?) to combine?

Any recommendations? I am 36 years old and have been an avid lifter/runner for years, I consider myself to be in great shape but am looking for an extra kick to keep up with some of the younger kids in the gym.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Vital Labs
11-24-2012, 08:19 AM
RE: Too Much Halodrol?
(11-20-2012 10:54 AM)jbcmarine Wrote:  Would it be wise to stack the following from products by AMF as it would essentially be 40mg of Halodrol?

MutantPlexx by AMF:
Per Pill:
Halodrol 15MG
Max LMG 15MG
Epistane 6MG
Methylstenbolone 3MG
90 CAPS

And Alpha Pump by AMF as a pre-workout which contains 25mg of Halodrol per serving.

Any recommendations? I am 36 years old and have been an avid lifter/runner for years, I consider myself to be in great shape but am looking for an extra kick to keep up with some of the younger kids in the gym.

Dude! Thats a lot! Definitely no alpha pump! And if you are new to ph's then Mutantplexx is way to strong. You will need to start with an Epistane product like Epi 2a3a or a halodrol product like Halo-V by Vital labs. Make sure to use an on cycle and use a PCT after. Thanks

Admin
StrongSupplementShop.com
12-06-2012, 12:41 PM
(11-24-2012 08:19 AM)StrongSupplementShop Wrote:  
(11-20-2012 10:54 AM)jbcmarine Wrote:  Would it be wise to stack the following from products by AMF as it would essentially be 40mg of Halodrol?

MutantPlexx by AMF:
Per Pill:
Halodrol 15MG
Max LMG 15MG
Epistane 6MG
Methylstenbolone 3MG
90 CAPS

Dude! Thats a lot! Definitely no alpha pump! And if you are new to ph's then Mutantplexx is way to strong. You will need to start with an Epistane product like Epi 2a3a or a halodrol product like Halo-V by Vital labs. Make sure to use an on cycle and use a PCT after. Thanks

Would a Halodrol/max-LMG/Epistane stack with an on cycle/joint support/PCT be a good stack? It looks like you referenced that stack combo in the "Need questions answered" thread that mmega25 started.

If it were a good stack for lean strength gains, what would be the sequence of the stack as far as when/how long to take each portion of it? Thanks!
12-07-2012, 10:48 AM
Yes thats a good stack. Halo and epi work well together especially for lean hard muscle gains and adding max lmg can't hurt. I would run 50mg halodrol daily and 20 mg epistane increasing to 30 30/40 and for max lmg I would run 50mg a day. Run these for 30 days with on cycle. Then do post cycle and then wait 60 days. Also no alcohol, drink plenty of water, eat a lot and take a good multi vitamin.

Admin
StrongSupplementShop.com
12-07-2012, 11:50 PM
(12-07-2012 10:48 AM)StrongSupplementShop Wrote:  Yes thats a good stack. Halo and epi work well together especially for lean hard muscle gains and adding max lmg can't hurt. I would run 50mg halodrol daily and 20 mg epistane increasing to 30 30/40 and for max lmg I would run 50mg a day. Run these for 30 days with on cycle. Then do post cycle and then wait 60 days. Also no alcohol, drink plenty of water, eat a lot and take a good multi vitamin.

Thanks! I'm going to try and order them this weekend and get started! I'll post my results.
04-04-2013, 01:12 PM
(12-07-2012 11:50 PM)jbcmarine Wrote:  
(12-07-2012 10:48 AM)StrongSupplementShop Wrote:  Yes thats a good stack. Halo and epi work well together especially for lean hard muscle gains and adding max lmg can't hurt. I would run 50mg halodrol daily and 20 mg epistane increasing to 30 30/40 and for max lmg I would run 50mg a day. Run these for 30 days with on cycle. Then do post cycle and then wait 60 days. Also no alcohol, drink plenty of water, eat a lot and take a good multi vitamin.

Thanks! I'm going to try and order them this weekend and get started! I'll post my results.

I just looked back at a PH i took a couple years ago, TT-50 by a company called Lionheart. It was 50mg of Androsta-1-ene-3b-ol,17-one. Is this compound still available, or is there something similar available?
Vital Labs
04-05-2013, 02:53 AM
Not sure if it is still available. If the company does not make it anymore or if it is not sold anywhere, it is very possible that it is no longer around. We do have bulking prohormones you can look at. We also have Cutting prohormones you can look at!

Admin
StrongSupplementShop.com